• 7:00 am - 5:45 pm 45 min lunch
• 7:00 am - 5:45 pm 45 min lunch
Configuration and programming of robot systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adhere to policies, daily work place organization & housekeeping, health and safety
commitment, personal cleanliness & appearance, attendance and punctuality plus 100% first
time quality commitment.
• Set up and program robots according to plan/need, program/arm and adjusting measuring
facilities, carry out tool changes.
• Create manuals and training documentation when needed.
• Prepare and adjust tools based on tables / plans and drawings, including potential fabrication
of necessary equipment.
• Optimize processes, e.g. by change of tool, program steps, tool tensions etc.
• Manufacturing of first part, coordinating approval if necessary, checking measurements and
tolerances, supervising machine run and making corrections if required, engineering release.
• Execution of fault analyses, perform follow-up programming of faulty weld and handling
programs as well as other of numerical controls when necessary.
• Clearing disturbances, carrying out or arranging for maintenances of devices and tools.
• Adjustment of tools.
• Backup of programs per system, in accordance with the company backup protocols.
• Suggest spare parts and equipment for in-house fabrication.
• Must be able to research and order consumables and spare parts according to the team
• Document completed work.
• Collaboration on the improvement of work processes.
• Document rework and defective parts.
• Back-up of the production cell foreman/shift supervisor during in shift operations.
• Provide training as needed e.g. certified robot/welding expert.
• Ensure compliance with work safety, quality and performance policies.
• Back-up the production team leader/supervisor to perform first part release.
• Must be able to attend robotic schooling if applicable with contract.
• In addition to the aforementioned duties, the job holder is also required to react to the needs
of the company as prescribed by management, in order to ensure the success of this and
our customer's business.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Team Leader and works directly with other
employees in the quality, production and maintenance departments. This position has a
communication relationship with all department managers and other employees in the BAL
COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
• Manufacturing experience with robotics a plus.
• Individual must process proficient interpersonal and communication skills to interact across
• Must be able to read and create electronic schematics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• High School Diploma
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Physical, etc.):
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hours or more.
• Must be able to work weekends and rotating shifts.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
All employees are responsible for knowing the Quality Policy, how their job supports the quality
statement, and quality objectives.
• 6:00 am - 6:00pm, 45 min lunch
• 2:30am - 1:15pm
• 6:00am - 6:00pm
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
•Follow the preventative maintenance program for all equipment including completing all supporting documentation.
•Perform other duties as assigned in response to changing operating conditions and plant priorities.
•Safe and effective operation of a forklift in all areas including shipping and receiving, sort line and inventorying materials.
•Comply with all company policies and government safety procedures and regulations.
•Complete the necessary paperwork related to shipping and receiving, production, etc.
•Maintain production standards and achieve established production goals.
Requirements of a Forklift Operator:
•High School or GED (preferred)
•Stand up Forklift experience required
•Previous verifiable Forklift experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
•Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
•Must have valid Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
•Forklift: 1-2 years
•Drug test and background required
Mon, Sun 3rd shift 6 pm-6 am $11.00 hr
Thurs, Fri 6 pm- 4 am Sat, Sun 6 pm-6 am $11.00 hr
Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun 6 am-6 pm $13.00 hr
Perform specialized industrial cleaning tasks in an automotive manufacturing plant including proper lock out / tag out of machinery and equipment, using a variety of hand and power tools to clean paint booth walls and windows, mopping, cutting and replacing plastic covering, replacing robot covers, cleaning sludge from flood sheets and under booths, cleaning purge pots, scraping and cleaning conveyors, rollers and rails, replacing filters, cleaning ovens, replacing foil, cleaning air showers, cleaning tanks, etc.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Being safety conscious at all times and performing all tasks safely, without exception.
· Wearing or using proper PPE for all work performed including head protection, safety toed shoes, safety glasses, lint-free suit, chemical and/or cut resistant gloves, face shield, etc.
· Following written and verbal instructions.
· Following schedules and task instruction sheets.
· Working well with others and participating as part of a team.
· Transporting equipment and chemicals from tool cribs to work sites.
· Performing additional work as needed or by supervisor request.
Skills and Experience:
•Must have a general understanding of industrial safety practices and ability to follow safety guidelines. OSHA training is a plus.
•Previous experience working safely in a fast paced, industrial or manufacturing environment is preferred.
•Previous Industrial cleaning or janitorial experience is a plus.
•Must be able to use hand tools, power equipment and industrial cleaning chemicals.
•Must be physically fit and able to work in confined spaces, high temperatures, and noisy, dusty environments for prolonged periods.
•Must be able to work in a team environment and effectively collaborate with other team members, supervisors and management to positively impact performance.
•Must have strong oral and written communication skills with good penmanship.
•Computer skills with proficiency using MS Office tools is a plus.
•Must be motivated and self-driven.
•Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Please come in for training Tues., Oct. 29, at 10:00 am. Or call LP Services for more details! 205-737-7057
Must be able to pass drug screen and background.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
Job Description of Quality Inspectors:
•Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure the parts meet all standards of presentation and quality.
•Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria.
•Study product specifications and work instructions.
•Perform visual inspections, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
•Make independent judgments for subjective calls.
•Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
•Tag and isolate defective material.
•Provide description or justification for defective material.
•Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source..
•Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Quality Inspectors:
•High School diploma or equivalent desired
•Must have reliable transportation
•Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
•Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
•Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
•Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
•Background and drug test required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Maintains grounds in clean, safe, and orderly manner; mows, edges, aerates lawns and border areas; removes weeds and debris from walkways, culverts, stairways, roadways, planters and parking areas by hand or via herbicide application; prunes shrubs and trees; uses blower or broom to sweep sidewalks; maintains in-ground drains and culverts; loads and unloads equipment or materials from department vehicles; hauls and disposes of landscape cuttings and debris; cultivates and renovates designated planting areas; installs or replaces turf, trees, ornamental plants, shrubs, ground covers, annuals, and bulbs; operates and maintains grounds maintenance equipment such as lawn mower, edger, sweeper, string trimmer, rot tiller, chainsaw, power hedge trimmer, sprayers, and basic gardening hand tools; loads equipment on trailer for transport and drives to work sites; keeps hoses, supplies, tools, and equipment in proper condition and repair; assists in other minor maintenance tasks as required
Skill and Ability to:
We are currently seeking excellent candidates for a Clearing Specialist in the automotive industry.
Purpose of the Position:
The Local Entity Buyer is responsible for providing purchasing services to their internal business partners to ensure simplified, cost effective, and strategic procurement outcomes. Essential Functions: (List all basic responsibilities related to the purpose of the position)
Partner with internal clients in order to ensure alignment of objectives and to proactively build a clear understanding of the businesses immediate and long range requirements for third party goods and services.
Develop, implement and refine an appropriate local procurement strategy for the assigned local commodities including identifying cost, quality, time saving opportunities and overall supplier value in order to provide ongoing support. u2022Responsible for the tactical and strategic supplier management activities, including strategic understanding of supplier markets and technology trends, supplier selection and sourcing process management, price control and negotiations for assigned commodities.
Negotiate terms and conditions, award contracts, purchase orders, as well as investigate and act as a second level resource to clients in the resolution of contractual problems with suppliers.
Manage local sourcing activities, prioritizing and rebalancing against business objectives.
Ensure application of an end-to-end (Total Cost of Ownership) view in sourcing decisions.
Employ best practice to minimize risk and maximize value.
Routinely communicate openly and with integrity to align direction between Procurement and business stakeholders.
Drive, support and promote the use of Procurement tools and policies.
Coach less experienced business stakeholders on procurement processes and controls.
Participate as a team member in the development of new and improvement of existing Procurement processes and tools.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator: